(Gandhian Dr. S. N. Subba Rao Asked Questions)
While addressing the inmates of Central Jail, Hisar, when Noted Social Worker and Gandhian Dr. S. N. Subba Rao, on completion of the programme, raised the slogan of “Jai Hind”, then thousands of people detained in the jail kept calm and quiet.
Gandhian Dr. S.N. Subba Rao asked, “Hey! What is this?” The people sitting in front told him that we are patriots who raised our voices against corruption, but the Government by declaring “Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj” and us, his disciples, traitors under Case no. 428/2014 Barwala Station (Hisar) has snatched our right to raise the slogan of Jai Hind.
Dr. S. N. Subba Rao said in his address that at the time of British Rule, Gandhi ji had gone to South Africa and fought against the atrocities of the Whites. He said, “On 9 August 1942, a teacher at our school told us that the Whites have put millions of patriots along with Gandhi ji into jail. This anger and the urge to serve the nation inspired me to do all my work from bringing the dacoits of Chambal valley under the mainstream of the nation, to raising the issues of the inmates in the jails of Africa and America.”
Outside the jail, the guardians gave the entire information about the incident and said, “Sir, our children, brothers and relatives are not traitors of the country. Our children have been made to stand in the line of Pakistani terrorist Kasab. Why?”
Gandhian S.N. Subba Rao said, “This cannot happen. An Indian can never be a traitor of the country at any cost.” He assured that he will write a letter to the Indian Government regarding this.
We, The Guardians, Would Like To Ask The Wise Citizens Of India That :–
- Can the girls studying in schools and colleges be traitors and terrorists?
- Can a 65 years old housewife living in a village be a traitor of the country?
- Can 12 years old school children be terrorists?
- Can a 70 years old illiterate person belonging to the place of Maharani Lakshmi Bai, who sacrificed her life for the freedom of the country, and who earns the livelihood of his family by grazing goats and sheeps be a traitor?
- Can a 74 years old illiterate farmer from Rajasthan who provides food grains be a traitor?
- Can a teacher who raises awareness about education be detained for treason and be a terrorist?
- Can a 70 years old female teacher retired from the post of B.E.O in the Education Department be a traitor?
- Can a 72 years old Headmaster retired from the Capital (Delhi) be a traitor and a terrorist?
- Can a retired C.M.O be a traitor?
- Can a soldier who, at the time of the incident, was guarding the country in freezing winds in Leh-Laddakh on Chinese border be a traitor or a terrorist?
- Can an only son of a mother from Karnal District who is fighting for his life from cancer be put into jail with the accusation of Treason?
- Is raising voice against corruption Treason in India?
- Can people, who are doing bhakti of the True Supreme God, who cannot even kill an ant, be traitors of the country?
- Parents and Gurus who always teach bhakti and true path to their children and disciples, can they teach treason? Can Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj teach treason to his disciples?
- Is it justified to declare the citizens traitors who at the time of the incident were appealing for justice from the President and the Prime Minister of India through a demonstration at Jantar Mantar?
- Can the grandson of the Great Freedom Fighter Ganga Singh who fought for the freedom of India and whose name is engraved on India Gate, where today’s soldier bows his head, be a traitor or a terrorist?
- Can a member of the Bar of Great Freedom Fighter Lala Lajpat Rai who inspired everyone for the fight for freedom be a traitor?
- In India, can a poor worker, farmer, businessman, a learned Indian citizen, a disciple and a person desirous of God be a traitor?
- Can a Saint, who is making millions of Indians free from intoxicants, meat, adultery, and corruption, be a traitor?
- A Saint who has extracted the essence of all the holy scriptures and given it to the society in the form of the book “Gyan Ganga”; can he be a traitor?
- Traitors are those who have deposited India’s money as black money in foreign banks.
- Traitors are those ministers, who do scams.
Regarding the above-mentioned issues, get information with evidence from the guardians of the 950 disciples of Sant Rampal Ji Maharaj who have been detained in false cases of Treason, and “be the voice of your children” against injustice and get us the right to say “Jai Hind”.